Contract: 2 years, renewable, Start: ASAP
Competitive remuneration package, tax free naturally with generous benefits including accommodation, travel, healtcare insurance and more
30 days annual leave paid vacation
An experienced and independent gastroenterologist is sought for an exciting role with a medical team in a major private sector hospital in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
Hospital facilities include 24/7 emergency department, medicine, surgery, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, family medicine, anaesthesia, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopaedics and urology services with support from pathology and medical imaging.
The hospital holds international accreditation for its services in primary, secondary and selected tertiary care.
You can expect excellent facilities, western trained senior medical staff and a generous tax free salary package including furnished accommodation, flights and health insurance.
Working hours are 48 per week and 6 day working week is normal. Weekends in Saudi Arabia are Friday and Saturday. Employment contracts are for 2 years and renewable by mutual consent.
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of gastroenterological disorders
- Care of out patients, day patients and in patients
- Performance of endoscopy
- Consultation with family physicians and other specialist physicians
- Supervise specialist physicians
- Maintain clear patient records
- Attend regular and appropriate CME
- a board certification / Specialist accreditation in gastroenterology from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Western Europe
- 3-5 years minimum attending / consultant experience after specialist accreditation
- Fluent English communication.
- Valid unrestricted licence in country of current practise
- A Data Flow Report will be needed before starting work.
Arabic language would be viewed positively, but not essential
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial, and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Search Gastroenterologist Jobs
Register for gastroenterologist jobs and get access to jobs worldwide, track applications and sign up for job alerts.
You can also follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest radiologist jobs