The posts offer great remuneration with fee for service contracts and incentive schemes. The practice has just moved to a new downtown, dedicated clinic site with modern facilities, electronic medical records and appointment booking.
The practice was established in 1991 in Saskatoon and served the city and surrounding area with general family medicine services for decades. It is a four physician practice.
In April 2020, it moved to a new site in central Saskatoon, close to the commercial center, and has a large and fast growing patient base creating an urgent demand for additional physicians.
The clinic is modern and well equipped with physician’s personal offices as well as 2 examination rooms and access to a procedure room. It has a state of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system, electronic laboratory results, on line appointment booking system, e-faxing, on site spirometry and ECG.
There is a high volume of pedestrian traffic to the clinic and abundant local free parking. A pharmacy is located beside the clinic.
- You will work 9-5 office hours Monday – Friday seeing patients on a walk in or appointment booking system according to your preference.
- 70/30 split paid two weekly, no holdbacks.
- An incentivized split of 75/25 is available.
- You will need to obtain a licence to practice as a family physician from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan. This requires and IELTS test (for non native English speakers), primary source verification of qualifications via the ECFMG, MCCQE 1 pass (or USLME 3) and family medicine residency.
- Certificate of eligibility from College of Family Physicians of Canada