Salary and Benefits Package or FFS
9 months ago
Odyssey is delighted to be partnering with Saudi Arabia's premier private healthcare company. A Consultant Endocrinologist is sought for a new role with our client which is opening a general hospital in Al Khobar in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis and management of in patients and outpatients patients presenting to the hospital with endocrine disorders and for the development of the endocrinology services.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday.
In order to be considered for this role you will require the following:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Internal Medicine residency with a fellowship in endocrinology and board certification or specialist registration in endocrinology from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication.