Omai Riyals 4000 -4500
7 months ago
A new role exists for a full time, permanent Endocrinologist and Diabetologist Consultant in the capital of Oman,Muscat. Based in one of Oman's premier health care facilities, the scope of practice is focused on the assessment and treatment of out patients, and in patients, predominantly diabetic but also encompassing other endocrine disorders. This position will suit a western trained physician who is enthusiastic and motivated to provide an excellent clinical service in a tertiary care facility with world class out patient and in patient facilities.
- medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- FRCP / CCT/ American Board of Endocrinology FRCPC, Fachartz or equivalent postgraduate qualification in Endocrinology
- training and work experience in western country
- Eligible for MOH license on Oman as Consultant Endocrinologist
- fluent English communication
- knowledge of quality control frameworks
- If interested in this role or similar roles, please submit a CV detailing full employment history and relevant scope of practice.