3 months ago
Two Arabic speaking Consultant Endocrinologists are sought for senior roles in a regional hospital in the city of Buraida, the capital of the region of Al Qassim in the centre of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital in Al Qassim is the largest private health project in the region, and the first health facility to obtain Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation for healthcare organization in the region. This Hospital has gained the confidence of its patients since starting operation in July 2009 via the provision of high-quality medical services in various specialties and subspecialties including distinctive centres for surgical services, intensive care and maternity services. With a capacity of 220 beds, 24 hour Emergency Department and full laboratory and radiological support, the hospital is able to offer a complete range of primary, secondary and tertiary care services with the option of referral to Riyadh for more advanced treatment.
Specialised services include obesity centre, dialysis centre, sports injuries, joint replacement unit, neurosurgery centre and women’s health club. The hospital is staffed by highly qualified and experienced physicians and medical staff who have acquired American Board Certification and Fellowships from Canada, UK and Ireland and other western countries. International specialists visit regularly to provide specialised treatment packages.
- Provide competent, timely and thorough endocrinological assessment of persons presenting or referred for assessment
- Manage and treat patients presenting to out patient clinics and admitted as in patients.
- Contribute to service quality assurance by participating in clinical audits, case reviews and incident review processes
- Supervise specialists and resident medical officers
- Observe and promote safe work practices, rules and instructions relating to work, and be pro-active in hazard management
- Qualifications: American Board of Endocrinology, FRCPC, MRCP / CCT Endocrinology, FRACP, Facharzt, DES or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience: minimum of three years post board certification or Fellowship
- Language: fluent bilingual Arabic and English essential.
Buraida is the capital city of the Al Qassim region. The region is one of the thirteen administrative regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia located in the heart of the country and almost the centre of the Arabian peninsula. It is the richest region of the country with a population of over 1.5 million living in 400 cities and towns of which Buraida is the largest and home to almost 50% of the population. The region is the agricultural basket of Saudi Arabia famed for its dates, wheat, fruit and vegetables. Buraida is served by one international airport with direct flights to Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah, Kuwait, Bahrain and Istanbul. The desert climate has cool, rainy winters and warm less humid summers.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.