On offer are excellent modern working conditions, tax free salaries with attractive benefits and active top rated CME programmes to let you keep up to date.
The hospitals are part of a major and well established middle eastern private healthcare company with hospitals and clinics throughout Saudi Arabia and the region. Facilities are accredited by the Joint Commission International which means that they are of USA standards. The hospitals enjoy a high patient service demand.
- Work under supervision of consultants
- 48 hour working week, shift based
- provide front line medical care, trauma care and resuscitation
- Salary SAR DOE
- Family accommodation
- Family healthcare
- Malpractice cover
- a board certification in emergency medicine obtained after a structured residency or fellowship programme in a western country ie USA Canada UK Ireland France Germany Australia New Zealand South Africa etc
- Fluent English communication and Arabic is desirable.
- Valid unrestricted licence in country of current practise
- A Data Flow Report will be needed before starting work.
Apply with CV for immediate consideration or contact us for further details.