Emergency Physician Consultant
Experienced Emergency Medicine consultants are sought for roles in Riyadh and Al Khobar within the private health care sector in Saudi Arabia. On offer are excellent modern working conditions, tax free salaries with attractive benefits and active top rated CME programmes to let you keep up to date.
The hospitals are part of a major and well established middle eastern private healthcare company with hospitals and clinics throughout Saudi Arabia and the region. Facilities are accredited by the Joint Commission International which means that they are of USA standards. The hospitals enjoy a high patient service demand.
The positions are full time with two-year contracts and the working hours 48 per week with a 6 day working week usual in the private sector. Shift work is the norm in the emergency medicine departments. You will join a team of consultants and specialists providing front line medical care, trauma care and resuscitation services.
- Salary SAR 50-60K per month
- Family accommodation
- Family healthcare
- Education Allowance for children
- a board certification in emergency medicine obtained after a structured residency or fellowship programme in a western country ie USA Canada UK Ireland France Germany Australia New Zealand South Africa etc
- Fluent English communication and Arabic is desirable.
- Valid unrestricted licence in country of current practise
- A Data Flow Report will be needed before starting work.
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial, and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Visit our news page and check out the latest articles and features about Saudi Arabia
Related articles to this role: