6 days ago
A Specialist Emergency Physician is sought for a major private heatlh care company in the Middle East Gulf region. The role will be based in the company's hospital in Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia. The facility is modern, well equipped with 24/7 ED, ICU, in patient beds, out patient clinics, fully staffed operating suites fitted for elective and emergency procedures, radiology and laboratory services.
The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which includes housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
- Provide Emergency Medicine services for in patients and out patients in the Emergency Department
- Maintain practice within JCI framework
- On call duties as rostered
- Supervise residents
- Provide consultation with other specialists and family physicians on request
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Residency in Emergency Medicine completed in a western country such as USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Western Euroopean country.
- Board Certification/ Specialist Registration in Emergency Medicine
- Fluent English comunication
- Clean medical practice license in jurisdiction of practice
- Data Flow certificate appreciated