- full time positions with shift based work 40 hours per week
- contracts of 1-2 years duration
- emergency medicine practice based upon UK NHS model
- 6 months probation period
Key Tasks include:
- Provide urgent medical services, such as resuscitation, stabilisation, assessment and diagnosis, treatment and referral, as necessary.
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through taking patient medical history, examination and investigation, as necessary.
- Recommend and, where appropriate, undertake treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing, minor surgery and other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
- Refer for diagnostic, therapeutic and support services, as required
- Support the resident medical officer (RMO) covering hospital wards.
- medical degree
- Postgraduate qualification - MRCEM / MRCP from UK Ireland or EU country
- EU or UK passport
- experience working in emergency medicine
- basic salary €54000 to €84000
- CME programme
- Contract 1 or 2 years