RMB 1.3-1.5 Million plus flights, immigration, healthcare cover & relocation
10 months ago
An Emergency physician is sought for employment with a large national medical care provider company in China. The role is based in a new hospital in Guangzhou, southern China. This is a large city close to the metropolis of Hong Kong. The medical group is well established in China, rapidly expanding and has a large number of facilities which hold JCI accreditation.
The hospital facilities include 24/7 Emergency Department, operating suites, ICU, in patient and out patient services, and 24 hour in house radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services. It is a purpose built, full service facility offering highly qualified medical staff and direct billing to over 40 global insurance companies.
Emergency Physicians work just 7 24 hour shifts per month.
Remuneration is RMB 1.3-1.5 Million per annum.
- Cover hospital Emergency Department for 24 hour shift 7 days per month.
- Provide acute resuscitation and trauma management services
- Refer and consult with colleagues in other specialities
- Supervise resident physicians
- Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Board Certification or Specialist Registration in Emergency Medicine. Accepted qualifications include FCEM/CCT, American Board of Emergency Medicine, FRCSC, FACEM or equivalents
- Minimum experience in Emergency Medicine 3-5 years post residency
- Age less than 60
- Fluent English communication, Chinese (Mandarin) is helpful
- Work on Quality Improvement Initiatives
If you meet the above requirements, apply with a recent CV 4-5 pages maximum. If you are interested in Emergency Medicine but this location is not right for you, other locations in China are available including Shanghai and Beijing and more.