Physicians and dentists are supported by a dedicated team of allied health professionals and nurses aiming to provide top quality healthcare.
The Emergency Department
- is fully equipped to deal with any medical / surgical emergency including initial trauma management and stabilization on 24/7 basis 365 days.
- It serves all ages of patients from children to geriatrics.
- If the patient’s clinical condition warrants inpatient care, or in case of major trauma, the patient will be transferred to a secondary healthcare facility.
- provides emergency medication to the patients after working hours of the pharmacy.
- provides crutches, splints, casts and wheelchairs to the patients requiring them due to their illnesses or injuries.
- performs Minor emergency surgical procedures: removal of superﬁcial foreign bodies, superﬁcial wound suturing, burn dressing, wound debridement/washout, incision and drainage of superficial abscess.
- Performs Emergency life-saving surgical procedures like chest drain insertion, needle thoracotomy etc.
- Ambulance services: for 911 dispatch for any medical emergencies
- Safe transfer to another healthcare facility: arranging patient transfers to any referral hospitals both from emergency department and outpatient clinics (Family Medicine, Mother & Child Center and Specialist Clinics)
- Assess patients thoroughly (eg.clinical, socioeconomic, psychological and functional assessments) as per clinic policies and documents
- Develop plan of care for patients using evidence based approach and following standards of care, and documents the plan of care in patients’ medical record as per clinic policies.
- Attend to hospital duties and responds to calls from hospital as per departmental /section call schedule
- The average salary for the position is SAR 65,000 per month including (Basic Salary, Medical Allowances & Clinic Allowance).
- Provided Accommodation & Transportation.
- 22 working days per year as annual Paid Leave. Plus 9 calendar days as Public Holidays.
- Air-ticket Allowance: Employee, spouse, and 2 kids with valid permit resident under his/her sponsorship.
- Health Insurance: Employee, spouse and 2 kids under 25 years old with valid permit resident under his/her sponsorship
- Life Insurance / Total Permanent Disability: provided to the employee only, as per the employer’s bylaws.
- Specialist Board Certification or Fellowship in Emergency Medicine from Western Europe UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Five years experience working in above countries of qualification
- Fluent English communication, oral and written
- Arabic desirable
If this role is of interest to you, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Three professional referees will be required.