RMB 1.3-1.5 Million plus flights, immigration, healthcare cover & relocation
about 1 month ago
An experienced Emergency Medicine Physician is sought for a full time role in a hospital Emergency Department in Shanghai, China. The hospital is part of China's premier private medical care provider company which holds JCI accreditation from the USA for the quality of its medical services. It provides full primary, secondary and selected tertiary medical care with laboratory medicine and radiology service support.
The company is highly successful within China and is rapidly extending its services and facilities across all major cities of China.
The emergency physician works full time in the Emergency Department which is open 24/7 and has responsibility for the assessment, examination, diagnosis and initial management of patients admitted to this department.
- Medical Degree from WHO approved medical school
- Residency in Emergency Medicine with postgraduate board certification / specialist registration in emergency medicine
- fluent English communication, Chinese (Mandarin) desirable
- Eligibility for license with the Medical Council of China (employer will manage the application for license)
- Ability to work within JCI framework
- Salaried role paid in local currency which is convertible to all major world currencies. RMB 1.3M - 1.56 M per annum
- Flights at start and end of contract
- Visa and immigration fees paid
- Healthcare insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 26 days annual leave + 11 days public holidays
- Relocation allowance