An exciting opportunity is available for Emergency Medicine Consultants to join a dynamic multidisciplinary team of clinicians providing comprehensive Emergency Medicine services to the patients of Western Australia.
- The ED is a busy regional department seeing around 40,000 presentations a year
- A broad case mix including a significant number of high acuity and trauma presentations as well as receiving interhospital transfers from throughout the MidWest Region.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of
- direct patient care;
- coordination of patient transfers and retrievals;
- promoting the provision of high quality care and patient safety within the ED;
- providing leadership, mentorship and education to ED Senior Medical Practitioners, registrars and RMOs.
- Opportunities also exist for a range of clinical-support portfolios.
Salary: - A $357,246 - $454,880 p.a.
In addition to the great salary, employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- 10% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice.
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study Leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location-based allowances
- FACEM or international equivalent (American Board of Emergency Medicine, FRCPC, FRACEM/ CCT)
- Specialist Registration with Australian Medical Board
- Strong teamworking and communication skills
Applications: If this role is for you, please forward your CV for consideration, or contact us to discuss.
- two professional references required.
- Current CV