A great opportunity for an Otorhinolaryngology Specialist to join a team providing superb Ear Nose and Throat surgical services across two hospitals in a highly desirable location of New Zealand.
- based in a 350 bed general hospital with services in a 125 bed satellite hospital
- adult and paediatric patients
- participate on the on call rota
- provide efficient, cost-effective, high-quality investigation and treatment services to a standard comparable with that of competent colleagues, to the community
- surgical operating lists
- outpatient clinics
- eligible for vocational registration with the medical council of New Zealand
- FRACS or equivalent specialist qualification
- driving licence
- salary New Zealand dollars 190000 to 270000 per annum
- medical expenses reimbursed
- relocation package for international surgeons
- excellent CME program
If this job is of interest to you please send over your CV for immediate consideration with any evidence you may have of eligibility for vocational registration with the medical council of New Zealand.