The job is based in a private general hospital in Riyadh which has international accreditation for medical service quality and a large patient volume.
- Provide competent, timely and thorough dermatological assessment of persons presenting or referred for assessment
- Manage and treat patients presenting to out patient clinics and admitted as in patients.
- Contribute to service quality assurance by participating in clinical audits, case reviews and incident review processes
- Supervise resident medical officers and report to Consultants
- Observe and promote safe work practices, rules and instructions relating to work, and be pro-active in hazard management
- Qualifications: Specialist board certification in Dermatology accepted by the Saudi Council for Health Specialities for a Specialist licence
- Experience: minimum of three years’ experience in the speciality
- Language: fluent English essential. Arabic is desirable
- Tax free salary DOE
- Accommodation, international flights provided free
- Health insurance provided by employer
- Malpractice cover
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with your recent CV.
If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.