Role: Consultant Dermatologist
A Consultant Dermatologist is sought for a new role in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia. Based in a top ranking private hospital, this position combines general and aesthetic dermatology practice with a large patient volume, attractive tax free remuneration package and accommodation, travel and health insurance cover.
- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital with in patient beds and extensive out patient facilities.
- Full time role with fixed length contract and end of contract bonus
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation, travel, malpractice cover
- Active CME programme
- Specialist board certification in Dermatology essential from a Western country
- Require at least 3 years’ experience as a consultant or attending physician
The Role Details
As a consultant dermatologist, you will join an established team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive dermatology service in a private general hospital to in patients, out patients and day case patients. Your scope of practice will cover general dermatology and aesthetic procedures.
In addition to clinical work you will be expected to supervise junior medical staff, attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties.
The employer provides an employment contract of 1-2 years duration with basic salary of SAR 50-60K per month and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which include housing, malpractice insurance, family medical cover and 30 days annual leave. Education allowance is available for 2 children under 18 years of age.
In order to be considered for this role you should have:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Dermatology residency and board certification or specialist registration in dermatology from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities providing services to a large patient volume.
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia. There are international schools catering to children up to 18 years of age.
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
Visit our news page and check out the latest articles and features about Saudi Arabia
Related articles to this role: