A Consultant Dermatologist role in Riydah Saudi Arabia, tax free salary with benefits and excellent working conditions in modern hospital facilities.
- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital
- Full time role with fixed length contract, 2 years.
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation, flights and healthcare.
- Mixture of general dermatology and aesthetic practice
- Require American Board of Dermatology, FRCPC, FRCP and CCT Dermatology or equivalent western specialist qualification
- Require at least 3 years’ experience as a consultant or attending physician
As a consultant dermatologist, you will join an established team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive service in a private general hospital to in patients, out patients and day case patients. In addition to clinical work you will be expected to supervise junior medical staff, attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties. Scope of practice includes aesthetic dermatology.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday. The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which include housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
In order to be considered for this role you should have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Dermatology residency and board certification or specialist registration in dermatology from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.