2 months ago
A Consultant Dermatologist is sought for a major private heatlh care company in the Middle East Gulf region. The role will be based in the company's hospital in Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia. The facility is modern, well equipped with 24/7 ED, ICU, in patient beds, out patient clinics, fully staffed operating suites fitted for elective and emergency procedures, radiology and laboratory services. The Dermatologists provide services for ipatients with dermatological disorders as well as aesthetic procedures.
The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which includes housing and medical cover.
- Provide Dermatology services for in patients and out patients
- Provide aesthetic services
- Maintain practice within JCI framework
- On call duties as rostered
- Supervise residents
- Provide consultation with other specialists and family physicians on request
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Residency in Dermatology completed in a western country such as USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Western Euroopean country.
- Board Certification/ Specialist Registration in Dermatology
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Consultant/ Attending after board certification
- Fluent English comunication
- Clean medical practice license in jurisdiction of practice
- Data Flow certificate appreciated