A consultant vascular surgeon is sought for a full time, permanent role in a well established JCI accredited private sector hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The hospital provides primary, secondary and selected tertiary care to a multi national demographic from its purpose built campus which contains over 200 in patient beds, 24/ 7 emergency department and extensive out patient facilities.
Remuneration options are salaried or fee for service and salaried packages include accommodation, flights from point of hire, healthcare insurance, malpractice insurance, education allowance for children and end of service award.
- American Board Certifications in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery or equivalent qualification Tier 1 qualification (DHA PQR) for example FRCSC, MRCS CCT, Fachartz, FRACS
- Minimum 3 - 5 years independent practice experience post board certification or specialist registration
- Specialist registration/ board certification in vascular surgery
- Fluent English communication
- Excellent record keeping and compliance with JCI policies.