A Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is sought for a full time, permanent role in a well established JCI accredited private sector hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The hospital provides primary, secondary and selected tertiary care to a multi national demographic from its purpose built campus which contains over 200 in patient beds, 24/ 7 emergency department and extensive out patient facilities.
The hospital has a busy and highly specialised orthopaedic surgery department and its expansion of services has created the need for a surgeon whose scope of practice is full time paediatric practice.
Remuneration options are salaried or fee for service and salaried packages include accommodation, flights from point of hire, healthcare insurance, malpractice insurance, education allowance for children and end of service award.
- American Board of Orthopaedics , FRCSC, MRCS with CCT, Fachartz or equivalent Tier 1 qualification recognised by DHA.
- Fellowship or subspecialist training in Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Minimum 3 years independent practice experience post board certification or specialist registration.
- Fluent English communication
- Excellent record keeping and compliance with JCI policies.
SKILLS: Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery