£250 K (negotiable) package
3 months ago
A fluently bilingual Arabic/ English physician specialising in Geriatric Medicine is sought for a full time role as a Geriatrician in a prestigious, private hospital in Dubai. The hospital is fully staffed by western trained physicians providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary medical care to a large demographic of local and expatriate patients. The employment package has a 50 hour working week with an attractive tax free salary including luxury accommodation and the option of a fee for service contract.
- management of elderly medical patients in the wards and out patient clinics including communication with families
- conduct of daily ward rounds and ordering of appropriate investigations
- liaison and consultation with medical colleagues
- maintenance of medical knowledge compatible with current practice standards
- board certification / specialist registration in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (American Board Certification preferred)
- minimum 3 years independent practice following completion of postgraduate training as consultant / attending physician
- fluent English and Arabic
If you wish to apply for the above role, please submit a CV no longer than 4 pages.