£250 K (negotiable) package
4 months ago
A consultant gastroenterologist is sought for a full time, permanent role in a well established JCI accredited private sector hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The hospital provides primary, secondary and selected tertiary care to a multi national demographic from its purpose built campus which contains over 200 in patient beds, 24/ 7 emergency department and extensive out patient facilities.
Scope of practice includes management of in patient, day case and out patients, endoscopy and ERCP.
Remuneration options are salaried or fee for service and salaried packages include accommodation, flights from point of hire, healthcare insurance, malpractice insurance, education allowance for children and end of service award.
- American Board of Gastroenterology, FRCPC, MRCP CCT, Fachartz or Tier 1 equivalent as per DHA PQR.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years independent practice experience post board certification .
- Skilled in endoscopy and ERCP
- Fluent English communication
- Excellent record keeping and compliance with JCI policies.