The role is based in a District General Hospital in the Goldfields region of Western Australia. The hospital has 104 beds and provides a comprehensive range of medical services provided by local and visiting specialists.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of:
- direct patient care;
- coordination of patient transfers and retrievals;
- promoting the provision of high quality care and patient safety within the ED;
- providing leadership, mentorship and education to ED Senior Medical Practitioners, registrars and RMOs.
- Opportunities also exist for a range of clinical-support portfolios.
- FACEM or international equivalent (American Board of Emergency Medicine, FRCPC, FRACEM/ CCT)
- Specialist Registration with Australian Medical Board
- Strong teamworking and communication skills
- Leadership capabilities
- Rural medical practice experience would be helpful
Salary: - A $357,246 - $454,880 p.a.
In addition to the great salary, employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- 10% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice.
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study Leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location-based allowances
Applications: If this role is for you, please forward your CV for consideration, or contact us to discuss.