A Consultant Anaesthetist is sought for a major private heatlh care company in the Middle East Gulf region. The role will be based in the company's hospital in Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia. The facility is modern, well equipped with 24/7 ED, ICU, in patient beds, out patient clinics, fully staffed operating suites fitted for elective and emergency procedures, radiology and laboratory services. The Anaesthetists provide services for elective and emergency procedures performed on in patients and day patients in most surgical specialisms including general surgery and orthopaedics, urology, ophthalmology, ENT and gynaecology.
The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which includes housing and medical cover.
- Provide anaesthesia services for elective and emergency procedures in operating theatre for major, intermediate and minor surgery and patients having day case procedures.
- Perform investigations as indicated
- On call duties as rostered
- Supervise residents
- Provide consultation with other specialists and family physicians
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Residency in Anaesthesia
- Board Certification/ Specialist Registration in Anaesthesia
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Consultant/ Attending after board certification
- Fluent English comunication