Are you a qualified Nurse working in the Clinical Research Industry or with experience of clinical trials?
Do you have an interest in helping to find a successful treatment for covid19?
We are currently looking to recruit qualified nurses with experience in clinical trials and research to work in a major international clinical trial of a covid19 treatment drug. The trial is run by a major clinical trials company on behalf of the pharmaceuticals company which produces the drug. The roles are based in 60 countries worldwide with immediate priorities in:
Belgium Germany France Spain Italy UK Czech Republic Hungary Poland Denmark Sweden
USA Canada Brazil
- Daily visits to patients included in the trial for physical assessment including BP measurement, venepuncture, weight and ECG.
- Report to country co-ordinator (Local Home Health Nurse Manager will be on hand to support)
- Full equipment including PPE provided
- Book the courier via the prearranged courier contact so that they are present to take the blood samples to the local sites.
- Nursing qualification and active clean licence in country
- 2 years’ experience
- GCP (Good Clinical Practice Certification) and IATA
- Phlebotomy skills
- Able to operate a small centrifuge
- Dry Ice Training
- Driving Licence
Paid on the basis of an Hourly rate (country specific)
Contracts 4 months with possible extension to 12 months
Part time or full time work both considered
If you are interested to work in this global trial, please apply with a current CV or get in touch.