- Conduct comprehensive assessments, utilising psychometric tests as appropriate, leading to sound psychological formulations and multi-axial DSM diagnoses.
- Conduct psychological testing to determine intellectual functioning for purposes of diagnosis of intellectual disability or to assist with treatment planning.
- Conduct personality testing to determine psychological processes or state for purposes of differential diagnosis or to assist with treatment planning.
- Analyse client behaviours identified as problematic to develop programmes to change specific behaviours, considering alterations in environment and by client, staff and significant others.
- Develop treatment plans based upon comprehensive assessments.
- Registered with the NZ Psychologists Board and have a current practicing certificate
- Have experience in psychological assessment using a range of assessment tools with adults who have mental health and addiction difficulties
- Have experience delivering a range of evidence-informed psychological interventions
- Be committed to cultural and ethical competence
- Work well within multidisciplinary teams
- Appropriate experience of service provision, including early intervention with Psychological and Psychometric screening with the provision of a variety of Psychological treatments.
- Experience in working with individuals with Axis I and Axis II disorders.
- Knowledge and experience in working within a CBT/DBT framework.
- Driver's licence
- a full time, permanent employment contract
- salary NZ$ 70,000 - 109,000 pa
- pension benefits