- Full time permanent contracts
- Good career development opportunities
- Amazing lifestyle in sub tropical climate and area of natural beauty
You will join a hospital-based pharmacy service working in the medical and elderly health services.
The hospital is a general hospital with 260 beds, 24/7 emergency department providing secondary care medical and surgical services to population of 200,000 spread across a large region and supported by three small hospitals.The service is expanding to meet the needs of exciting new developments and growth of existing services across the region.
Working within the Pharmacy you will work autonomously and flexibly and be responsible for managing your own workload.
The position of Clinical Pharmacist encompasses the following major functions or key result areas:
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Provision of clinical pharmacy service
- Provision of information, patient counselling, teaching and supervision
- General pharmacist duties
- Medico-legal responsibilities
- Quality assurance
- Health and Safety
- Privacy & Confidentiality
- Registration with the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand
- A current annual practising certificate
- A high degree of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience
- Post graduate qualification in a relevant clinical area
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with details of three referees for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in clinical pharmacist roles in other locations, please contact us to discuss your job search.