Salary and Benefits Package
5 months ago
Based in a fabulous hospital in Beijing, the capital city of China, this role is for an experienced Dentist who is interested in combining a clinical and leadership role for the development of expert Dental services for a major American - Chinese company which owns and operates hospitals and clinics throughout China. The medical group is well established in China, rapidly expanding and has a large number of facilities which hold JCI accreditation.
The hospital provides general medical and surgical services and facilities include 24/7 Emergency Department, Labour ward, operating suites, ICU, in patient and out patient services, and 24 hour in house radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services. It is a purpose built, full service facility offering highly qualified medical staff and direct billing to over 40 global insurance companies.
- lead the dental department in the provision of outstanding general dental services to adult and paediatric patients
- provide strategic advice to hospital management
- maintain departmental JCI standards
- Dental Degree from WHO accredited dental college
- Active unrestricted license to practice Dentistry in jurisdiction of current practice
- Minimum practice experience 10 years
- Experience in a leadership role
- Experience of active practice in a western country
- Fluent English communication
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a recent CV not more than 5 pages describing leadership and clinical skills.