Role: Charge Nurse Female Surgical Ward
Contract – 1 year renewable
Working hours – 48 per week with 2 rest days per week
This role is based in one of the best hospitals in Saudi Arabia. A general hospital operating in the public sector, it is blessed with the prestigious JCI and CBAHI accreditation and offers a range of medical services from primary care through to sophisticated tertiary care. The hospital is very busy and this role is based in the female surgical ward where you will assume clinical and leadership duties in which you will provide direction to nursing staff in accordance with department and organizational goals and objectives.
You will also ensure the provision of optimal standards of nursing care delivery to patients within the female surgical wards and at times may assume the head nurse role.
Saudi Council Classification as Nursing Specialist will be completed upon arrival but you should have the following requirements of qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- BLS Certified
- Acute care experience: No less than 4 years current experience in an acute care setting and further year, 1 of which must be relevant to assigned area and as a Shift Leader.
- Leadership experience: One year previous experience in a Charge Nurse role or similar position.
- Previous experience in Middle East multicultural health care delivery setting
- Other certification pertinent to area of expertise i.e. Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), PALS, NRP.
- Salary SAR 15,000 per month tax free
- Housing Accommodation: Secured Housing Accommodation with free electricity, water, basic appliances and appliances maintenance
- Vacation Leave Entitlement: 30 days per year (with additional leave during holidays- minimum of 10 days additional leave)
- Full Medical Services: entitled to medical treatment along contract duration according to hospital regulation in addition to dental treatment and plastic surgery for emergency cases only. Infertility treatment is an exemption.
- Air Passage Both Way Provided by the employer (per term of contract)
- Transportation Free shuttle bus transportation for Shopping trips everyday (Morning & Evening)
- Others - Professional Development & Service Award
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Register for nursing roles