AED 15500 PCM + Benefits (accommodation, flights, healthcare)
3 months ago
Charge Nurses in Emergency Department are sought to work for an exciting new project in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The project encompasses the upgrade and management of a busy Emergency Department in a public hospital in the small emirate which is situated close to Dubai. The ED department has a high percentage of child visits and experience with paediatric nursing would be a definite advantage.
The employment contract offers an attractive package with studio apartment, medical care, flights and transport provided free of charge and tax free salary of AED 15,500 per month.
•5 day working week in Emergency Department
•leadership, supervision and training of nursing staff
- Bachelors degree in nursing
- Training and experience in a Western country or organisation
- Clean license in country of graduation and current practice
- UAE license desirable
- Experience in Emergency Department nursing
- Paediatric nursing skills desirable