about 1 month ago
Charge Nurses are sought for the Emergency Medicine departments of a major hospital group in Saudi Arabia. The company operates exclusively within the private healthcare sector proving primary, secondary and selected tertiary care from multiple facilities throughout the Kingdom and neighbouring gulf states.
The roles will be based in the company's hospital in either Riyadh or Al Khobar, in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia. The facilites are modern, well equipped with 24/7 ED, ICU, in patient beds, out patient clinics, fully staffed operating suites fitted for elective and emergency procedures, radiology and laboratory services.
The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary, paid tax free in local currency (SAR), flights and additional benefits which includes housing and medical cover and 30 days annual leave.
- Charge Nurses are responsible for the care of patients in the Emergency Unit, and the supervision and management of the nursing team.
- Required to be punctual and fulfil documentation and administrative requirements in a timely manner.
- Maintain practice within JCI framework
- Contribute to service quality assurance by participating in clinical audits, case reviews and incident review processes
- Bachelors degree in nursing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in nursing
- Fluent English communication
- Clean practice license in jurisdiction of practice
- Data Flow certificate appreciated
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please apply with a detailed CV not longer than 5 pages. If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our website.