A new role exists for a part time, permanent Bariatric Surgeon Consultant who is already established practising in Dubai and holds a Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Consultant license. This position permits practice on a negotiable revenue share basis.
The employer is a polyclinic, part of a large multinational healthcare company which owns and operates facilities throughout the Gulf region. The clinic provides out patient services focusing on primary care, secondary care and diagnostic imaging in the following specialisms: family medicine, wellness and executive healthscreening, dermatology, radiology and imaging, gynaecology, breast screening and plastic surgery. The scope of practice is predominantly aesthetic surgery.
Responsibilities include the assessment and management of patients for bariatric surgical procedures and performance of surgical procedures.
- medical degree from WHO approved medical school
- FRCS / CCT/ American Board of General Surgery, FRCSC, Fachartz or equivalent postgraduate qualification in General Surgery
- Fellowship of subspecialist training in bariatric surgery
- DHA Consultant General Surgeon License
- established and well known in the UAE
- demonstrated proficiency in bariatric procedures
- fluent English communication
- knowledge of quality control frameworks
If interested in this role or similar roles, please submit a CV detailing full employment history and relevant scope of practice.