Assistant Director of Nursing for 300+ bed hospitals
Contract: 2 years, renewable
Start: End 2021 / ealry 2022
Senior nurses with 7-10 years leadership experience are sought for Assistant Director of Nursing roles with a premier, market leading private healthcare company in Saudi Arabia. The company has 6 hospitals and a further 3 under construction, due to open at the end of 2021/ early 2022.
Each hospital has 300 plus beds, advanced medical equipment and highly qualified medical consultants from across the globe. The hospitals hold accreditation with the Joint Commission International of the USA.
The hospitals have a diverse multinational staff with currently 45 different nationalities working in each hospital.
You will act as Assistant to the Director of Nursing and will assist with the direction of the nursing teams in the hospital and implement the strategy of the hospital management board, reporting to the CEO and Vice president of Medical Affairs.
- Salary – negotiable DOE Tax Free
- Accommodation: Furnished and Top class quality
- Transportation : yes – if own car then take a cash no issue
- Helathcare insurance provided
Requirements for these roles
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Registered as a nurse in current jurisdiction of work
- Total Experience must be 25 years plus
- As a DON and Asst DON : 7 to 10 years of experience
- Experience working in a major hospital with more than 300 plus beds in a western country
Riyadh is the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the centre of political, economic, commercial, and financial activity in the country. Designated a global city, it has a population of almost 7 million and excellent transport links to the rest of the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Jeddah is the largest city on the Red Sea, in the Hijaz area of Saudi Arabia, and a major industrial and commercial city.
If these jobs are of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Search Nursing Jobs
Register for nursing jobs and get access to jobs worldwide, track applications and sign up for job alerts.
You can also follow us on twitter @odysseymedic for latest nursing jobs.
Latest news can be found on our blog