- Private sector, JCI accredited hospital
- Full time role with fixed length contract (2 years)
- Competitive tax-free salary package with benefits including accommodation
- Require American Board of Internal Medicine, FRCPC, FRCP and CCT Internal Medicine or equivalent western specialist qualification
- Require at least 3 years’ experience as a consultant or attending physician
As a consultant anaesthetist, you will join an established team of consultants, specialists and residents to provide a fully comprehensive anaesthesia service in a private general hospital to in patients, out patients and day case patients.
In addition to clinical work you will be expected to supervise junior medical staff, attend regular CME meetings and participate in administrative duties.
Working hours are 48 per week Sunday - Thursday.
The company owns and operates extensive healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia and the UAE and is expanding its services throughout the Gulf states opening hospitals and polyclinics providing primary, secondary and selected tertiary care. Facilities hold JCI accreditation and are renowned for the provision of American standards of healthcare.
You can expect to work in modern, well equipped facilities with generous remuneration which includes tax free income and a package of benefits with free accommodation and healthcare.
- Pre- operative assessment of patients for surgery
- Peri -operative management of patients undergoing surgery or interventional procedures
- Post operative management of patients in immediate recovery period
- Consultations on request from other physicians
- The employer provides an employment contract with basic salary and performance related bonus paid tax free in local currency (SAR)
- additional benefits which include housing and medical cover
- 30 days annual leave.
- Access to CME and study leave
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Anaesthesia residency, and board certification or specialist registration in anaesthesia from a western country - USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden and equivalents.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years as an attending or consultant physician
- No malpractice claims
- Clean medical practice license from country of practice
- Fluent English communication and Arabic desirable.
- Data Flow Report desirable, and essential to obtain the licence to practice
Applications and Further Information:
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in other similar roles, please register on our website and sign up for job alerts.
For country and location information, review our global mobility page and select country.
For general information, please review our blog and news page.