A Consultant Anaesthetist is sought for a full time permanent role within the private sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The role is based in a well established, JCI accredited hospital which provides primary, secondary and selected tertiary care from a modern purpose built 265 bed capacity hospital which has 24/7 Emergency Department, full medical and surgical services and closed Intensive Care Unit. It's staff of western trained physicians serves the local and expatriate population of the Emirates and surrounding area of the Middle East.
The anaesthetist will join a staff of 6 consultants to provide services in pre-operative assessment, general anaesthesia for acute and elective surgical procedures, obstetric anaesthesia and sedation for interventional radiological procedures.
Remuneration options are salaried packages or fee for service contracts. The former provide a basic salary paid in local currency (readily convertible) with luxury family accommodation, flights, healthcare insurance,malpractice cover and education allowance for children. An end of contract award is paid in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
To be considered for this role you must have the following credentials:
- Medical Degree from WHO approved school
- Residency or structured postgarduate training programme completed in north America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- American Board Certification in Anaesthesia, FRCA / CCT, Fachartz or equivalent
- Minimum experience 3 years as attending or consultant anaesthetist
- Clean medical license in country of current practice
- Fluent English communication
- Available to commence employment by October 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter