Clinical anaesthesia care coverage of the facility including:
- anaesthesia in the Operating Suite
- Day Stay Unit
- Maternity Unit
- Pre-assessment Clinics
- 7 clinical sessions and 1 non-clinical session each week.
- On-call obligations are on shared, rostered 14 hour basis (1800-0800) on weekdays and a 48 hour basis (0800 Saturday -0800 Monday) on weekends. The Anaesthetist when on call is Category A – Immediate Availability, Frequent Contact.
- FRANZCA or equivalent specialist qualification
- Eligible for vocational / provisional vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Enthusiasm for providing care for all age groups, including afterhours and an interest in Acute Care.
- Salary NZ $ 190,000 - 270,000 pa
- 6 weeks annual leave
- CME access
- Medical practice expenses reimbursed
If this job is for you, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.