Are you an Anaesthetic Technician/Registered Nurse Anaesthetic Assistant who's seeking a new career challenge in a desirable location?
In this role you will join a team of Anaesthetic Technicians based at a district general hospital in a stunning coastal area of the North Island of New Zealand. The team members are committed professionals who work hard to ensure the best possible care and support is provided for the patient and their families.
The hospital is a 125 bed facility linked to a larger general hospital 90 minutes drive away and has 24/7 emergency department, surgical operating suites and ICU.
- With the service operating on a 24/7 basis, you will be required to work on a rotating roster
- Provide direct clinical assistance to the Anaesthetist in the care of the perioperative patient
- Take appropriate actions in emergency situations and other situations that compromise patient safety
- Contribute to the support, direction and teaching of colleagues to enhance professional
- Registration with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand
- Annual practicing certificate
- Energy and motivation with a passion for delivering quality patient care
- Value the importance of a team-based dynamic.
- competitive salary with benefits
- reimbursement of practice costs
- great work - life balance surrounded by New Zealand's favourite beaches, endless other coastlines, ancient forests, breath-taking landscapes and rich Māori culture.
Please send your CV for consideration