Salary and Benefits Package or FFS
about 2 months ago
An American Board Certified Allergist and Immunologist is sought for a well established private hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The hospital provides expert primary, secondary and selected tertiary care to local and expatriate populations and holds international accreditation for the high quality of its medical care and laboratory standards. It is staffed with Western trained physicians supported by a team of Resident physicians.
Remuneration options are fee for service or salaried package with benefits.
the diagnosis and management of out patients and in patient referral patients with allergic and immune disorders
maintenance of practice standards in accordance with JCI policies
- Medical degree and Internship completed
- Residency in Internal Medicine in USA
- Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Board Certification in Allergy and Immunology
- Experience - minimum 3 years experience post Board Certification
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to start work in Dubai, apply with a recent CV of not longer than 3-4 pages.