Closing date for applications
Designated SHO: Monday 13 June 2022
Offers made on
Designated SHO: Monday 22 August 2022
Designated SHO: Monday 29 August 2022
Education and Training
- The employer is passionate about medical education and offers protected teaching for four hours a week, including an active simulation programme.
- There is teaching support for both Primary and Fellowship ACEM examinations and candidates regularly sitting both of these.
- There is a clinical governance framework in place and research opportunities will be available for interested and enthusiastic trainees.
Skill and Qualifications Required
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for general registration with the New Zealand Medical Council and this can be obtained by physicians working in one of the countries with comparable healthcare systems including UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Greece Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Israel, Belgium.
- previous experience in emergency medicine desirable
- Must have completed PGY2.
- Salary paid monthly, according to national RMO framework
- Registration expenses paid
- No national insurance
- Excellent CME and clinical instruction
Applications and Further Information:
All applications should include:
- Up-to-date CV
- 3 x referee details (one of whom must be your most recent supervisor).