Superb opportunities to work in New Zealand for physicians at PGY2 level and above. You will be eligible for these positions if you have completed Foundation year 1 in the UK or internship in Ireland.
As a 2nd year House Officer or Senior House Officer you will have the opportunity for 3 to 6 month rotations in:
- Surgical Relief
- Medical Relief
- Emergency Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Geriatric Medicine including outpatient clinics
- To provide appropriate assessment , diagnosis and management of patients presenting to the hospital
- To liaise with other specialist services within the hospital and community as appropriate
- To maintain up to date legible and accurate clinical records
- Maintain a high standard of communication with patients, patients’ families and staff.
- Eligible for provisional or full general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Completed internship or foundation year 1
- Team working skills
- Clear communication
- Salary paid in accordance with national pay scale for resident medical officers
- Costs of Medical Council of New Zealand registration refunded
- 30 days paid annual leave
- use of hospital gym
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Three references are required, one of whom most be your current supervisor.
Register for job alerts on our website and follow new positions at twitter @odysseymedic