There are two core training registrar posts available,
Skill and Qualifications Required
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for general registration with the New Zealand Medical Council and this can be obtained by physicians working in one of the countries with comparable healthcare systems including UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Greece Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Israel, Belgium.
- previous experience in obstetrics and gynaecology essential
- Must have completed PGY3.
- Salary paid monthly, according to national RMO framework
- Registration expenses paid
- No national insurance
- Excellent CME and clinical instruction
Applications and Further Information:
All applications should include:
- Up-to-date CV
- 3 x referee details (one of whom must be your most recent supervisor).