The Ministry of Defence and Aviation Medical Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Defence and Aviation (MODA) operates general hospitals throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to provide a full range of medical services for the Saudi citizens serving in the armed forces and their families.
Most hospitals hold international accreditation, usually from the Joint Commission International (JCI) of the USA, confirming that the standard of medical services and facilities is first class. These are some of the best hospitals in which to work in Saudi Arabia. They offer some of the top employment packages, great CME programmes and some of the longest leave entitlements in the Kingdom.
The medical services provided by MODA encompass primary to tertiary care for children and adults.
- Primary care is provided by family medicine clinics on the hospital campus, without home visits and on call duties.
- Secondary care: in patient and out patient services with full radiological and laboratory back up.
- Tertiary care: selected teriary care including neurosurgery and cardiothoracic surgery.
Medical Jobs in MODA
MODA hires family physicians, specialists and consultants in all relevant disciplines, senior nurses and allied health professionals.
MODA employment contracts are fulll time and are renewed annually with mutual agreement.
Consultants and specialists can have single or family contracts.
There is an initial three month probabtion period.
You can expect:
- Salaries paid monthly (Gregorian calender) in Saudi Riyals (SAR), readily convertible to other currencies.
- Accommodation in secure compounds or an accommodation allowance which you can use to find your own accommodation
- Flights annually
- Healthcare Insurance for employee and family
- Malpractice cover
- Education allowance for two children
- 40 days annual leave
- 14 days public holidays
- CME and study leave
- End of Service award - 2weeks salary for each completed year of service.
To work as a physician at MODA you must have:
- Specialist board certification in your specialist field or family medicine
- Data Flow Report - primary source verification of qualifications, medical registration and experience (our recruiters can help you obtain this)
Register and Search for Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Register your CV and Search for jobs in Saudi Arabia
Read our blog articles about Saudi Arabia