Specialist and Junior Doctor Training and Service Roles for Otorhinolaryngologists / Ear Nose and Throat Surgeons
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Singapore, Hong Kong, China
Register with Odyssey for opportunities to work with leading hospitals and clinics across the world. Odyssey recruits specialist ENT Surgeons and trainees in Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery for permanent, locum and fixed term contract roles. You can expect an outstanding service from our experienced recruitment consultants who will additionally guide you through the immigration and regulatory requirements for your chosen destination.
Consultant and Specialist Roles
If you are looking for a consultant or specialist position, you should have completed your postgraduate ENT surgical training in one of the countries listed below and hold the appropriate postgraduate qualification, fellowship or board certification in Otorhinolaryngology. Post certification experience requirements vary by country with some countries requiring a minimum of 3-5 years experience for specialist roles.
Most specialist roles are located in Australia, New Zealand, China and the Middle East.
Junior Doctor ENT Surgical Training and Service Roles
Ear Nose and Throat surgical training positions are accredited for postgraduate specialist training by the Royal College or organisation responsible for overseeing training and examniations in ENT Surgery in the relevant country. Each job will be accredited for a specified period of time and level of training (rural/ urban/junior/ advanced) and will have structured teaching and supervision. You should register with the appropriate organisation to ensure your training is recognised towards the specialist training and examniations.
Training positions, titled house officer and registrar, are available in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland and Singapore.
Service positions are not approved for postgraduate specialist training but usually provide excellent clinical experience for physicians looking to acquire some skills in a new speciality and they are often an easier means of entry to a country.
Otorhinolaryngology / Ear Nose and Throat Surgery Qualifications
- UK: FRCS and CCT /CESR
- Ireland:FRCSI and CSD
- USA: American Board of Otorhinolaryngology
- Canada: FRCSC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACS
- South Africa: FCORL / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Register for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Careers
Register your CV on our website, sign up for job alerts, search for jobs and follow us on twitter at @odysseymedic for latest jobs.
Search for ENT Surgeon Vacancies
Kaitaia is your gateway to paradise; it is the last main town on State Highway 1 before you reach the iconic Te Rerenga Wairua (or Cape Reinga) which is the northern tip of Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Kaitaia is rich in culture and heritage combining stories of the first settlers, home to five iwi; Ngati Kuri, Te Rarawa, Te Aupouri, Ngati Kahu & Ngai Takoto; and the Dalmation settlers, each with their own stories intertwining history and special memories and places for each.
In just 20 minutes you can reach more than 20 different bays or beaches that are mostly unpopulated.
The serene beauty, the peacefulness and our location will leave footprints in your soul.
Medical Services in Kaitaia
Kaitaia has New Zealand's most northerly hospital serving a widely dispersed population, with a high percentage of Maori.
The general hospital has 26 beds in general, maternity and paediatric wards with all the supporting services, and also provides a substantial community health service.
The hospital services comprise:
- Renovated maternity unit and new occupational therapy department
- New emergency department
- New after-hours facility
- An enlarged day surgery unit and recovery area
- A modern isolation room and refurbished general ward
- An 8 station haemodialysis outpatient unit
- GP and outpatients’ consulting rooms
- Relocation of the radiology department
- Improved working areas for nurses
Physician and Health Professional Jobs in Kaitaia
- General Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Rural Generalists
- Nurses and Midwives
- Radiation Technologists
- Anaesthesia Technologists
- excellent opportunities for rural generalists in hospital and community clinics
- good experience for physicians and surgeons seeking enhanced skills for working in rural and remote areas
- permanent and fixed term consultant contracts in a small range of specialities
- training and service house officer and registrar contracts
- full support from a regional general hospital in Whangarei and tertiary support from Auckland
- participation in structured CME programmes