Neurologist Jobs Worldwide
Specialist Neurologist and Junior Doctor Training and Service Roles
Register with Odyssey and search all current neurologist vacancies across the globe.
Contact us to discuss your job search with our experienced recruitment consultants and we will advise you of the best positions according to your scope of practice and career goals.
Neurologist Specialist Qualifications
- USA: American Board of Neurology
- Canada: FRCPC
- UK: FRCP / MRCP and CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCP and CSD
- Australia and New Zealand : FRACP
- South Africa: FCP (SA) / MMed Neurology
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
- Singapore: MMed Neurology
Junior Doctors - Trainee Neurologists
Junior doctor neurology training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Practice Certificate, Medical Licence and Immigration
Our recruitment consultants will manage the visa and professional licence applications for you and advise you of the appropriate procedures and requirements for each country and jurisdiction. Most countries require primary source verification of qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (MIddle East only).
Register for Neurologist Roles
Browse current Neurologist vacancies
Medical Jobs in Shepparton Victoria Australia
General Practitioner Jobs in Shepparton
We recruit General Practitioners for permanent and fixed term contracts in Shepparton.
FRACGP preferred but equivalent qualifications from UK, USA , Canada, Ireland, Spain, Malta, Netherlands, Sweden and New Zealand accepted.
Fee for service positions with generous fee split
AHPRA registration essential
Advantages of Working in Shepparton
- A great location close to Melbourne with a superb selection of housing, schools and leisure activities.
- A fast growing population and busy medical practice
- Shepparton is a major commercial centre, just 2 hours drive from Melbourne, located between Nagambie and Numurkah on the Goulburn Valley Highway which is the main inland road route between Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Shepparton is situated within the rich dairying, fruit growing and agricultural region of the Goulburn Valley, with the area responsible for producing around 25 percent of Victoria's rural output.
- A network of parks, reserves and forests follow the paths of the Goulburn and Broken Rivers through Shepparton, offering good bushwalking tracks and picnic spots. There is a dense state forest between Shepparton and neighbouring Mooroopna along the river, with the Peter Ross Edwards Causeway (Midland Highway) cutting through it to link the two communities together.
- Victoria Park Lake, constructed in 1920 from a swamp, is located just south of the heart of Shepparton, fronting the main highway and featuring walking tracks, bike paths, a skate park and boating facilities.