Neurologist Jobs Worldwide
Specialist Neurologist and Junior Doctor Training and Service Roles
Register with Odyssey and search all current neurologist vacancies across the globe.
Contact us to discuss your job search with our experienced recruitment consultants and we will advise you of the best positions according to your scope of practice and career goals.
Neurologist Specialist Qualifications
- USA: American Board of Neurology
- Canada: FRCPC
- UK: FRCP / MRCP and CCT / CESR
- Ireland: MRCP and CSD
- Australia and New Zealand : FRACP
- South Africa: FCP (SA) / MMed Neurology
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
- Singapore: MMed Neurology
Junior Doctors - Trainee Neurologists
Junior doctor neurology training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Practice Certificate, Medical Licence and Immigration
Our recruitment consultants will manage the visa and professional licence applications for you and advise you of the appropriate procedures and requirements for each country and jurisdiction. Most countries require primary source verification of qualifications via EPIC or Data Flow (MIddle East only).
Register for Neurologist Roles
Browse current Neurologist vacancies
The Bay of Islands #NorthlandNZ
The Bay of Islands is a subtropical micro-region known for its stunning beauty & history. For those that love beaches and water activities, it's paradise.
A three-hour drive or 35 minute flight north of Auckland, the Bay of Islands encompasses 144 islands between Cape Brett and the Purerua Peninsula and includes the boutique towns of Opua, Paihia, Russell and Kerikeri.
Medical Services in The Bay of Islands
The Bay of Islands Hospital is located in Kawakawa and provides care to the people of the Bay of Islands and the Mid North.
The 20-bed hospital provides comprehensive medical and paediatric services with all the supporting services and also provides a substantial community health service.
- Brand new 20-bed inpatient ward (a mixture of general medicine & paediatric beds)
- Five post-natal beds with two delivery suites
- Eight bed Accident and Medical Department including two resuscitation bays – this service is not a walk in Emergency Department
- Radiology and Laboratory services
- 8 station satellite haemodialysis unit (a support service to the Whangarei Hospital renal service)
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- Outpatient Clinics
- Community Health Services including Paediatric Outreach Services, Diabetes, Community, Nursing, Public Health and Social Work