Internist Jobs Worldwide
Browse our latest jobs for internists / general physicians / hospitalists and junior internal medicine trainees
Locations of Internist Positions
- Canada - rural and urban hospital practice - salaried or fee for service
- Australia - rural and urban hospital practice, salaried
- New Zealand - rural and urban, salaried
- UK and Ireland - mostly urban and salaried
- UAE - city hospitals and polyclincs - salaried or fee for service
- Qatar - city hospitals, salaried
- Saudi Arabia - city hospitals and polyclinics - salaried
- China- city hospitals, salaried with incentive payments
- Singapore - city hospitals, salaried
Specialist Internist Roles
Specialist Internal Medicine Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Junior Doctor Trainee Internists / General Physicians
Junior doctor internal medicine training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Register for Internal Medicine Positions
Lower Hutt City - Te Awakairangi - Wellington, New Zealand
Lower Hutt is an outdoor haven filled with unexpected treasures, picturesque walking and cycling trails, expansive coastal views and nature sanctuaries.
One of the four cities which constitute the Wellington Metropolitan area, Lower Hutt City is the sixth most populous city in New Zealand with 1112,000 inhabitants.
Just 15 minutes drive from Welllington the capital city of New Zealand, it is an excellent base for launching a new medical career in New Zealand.
- 250 bed regional general hospital with 24/7 emergency department, internationally renowned plastic surgery and burns unit, regional rheumatology service.
- tertiary medical care in Wellington
- Excellent opportunities for permanent and fixed term consultant positions
- House officer and registrar training roles