Internist Jobs Worldwide
Browse our latest jobs for internists / general physicians / hospitalists and junior internal medicine trainees
Locations of Internist Positions
- Canada - rural and urban hospital practice - salaried or fee for service
- Australia - rural and urban hospital practice, salaried
- New Zealand - rural and urban, salaried
- UK and Ireland - mostly urban and salaried
- UAE - city hospitals and polyclincs - salaried or fee for service
- Qatar - city hospitals, salaried
- Saudi Arabia - city hospitals and polyclinics - salaried
- China- city hospitals, salaried with incentive payments
- Singapore - city hospitals, salaried
Specialist Internist Roles
Specialist Internal Medicine Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Junior Doctor Trainee Internists / General Physicians
Junior doctor internal medicine training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Register for Internal Medicine Positions
Medical Jobs in Jeddah, Hijaz, Saudi Arabia
Register for Jobs in Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions in Saudi Arabia
- Doctors - consultants and specialists in all disciplines
- Nurses - nurse managers and leaders
- Midwives - managers and leaders
- Allied Health Professionals - senior positions
Working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The historic crossroads of pilgrims and traders, and the traditional gateway to Mecca, Jeddah is the most fascinating of Saudi Arabia's major cities, with a cosmopolitan and liberal air not present anywhere else in the Kingdom.
Visitors will love the city's World Heritage Red Sea architecture, its bustling souq, the laid-back coastline that's home to fantastic dive sites, and its diverse, world-class cuisine.
The commercial capital of Saudi Arabia, modern Jeddah is more than a thousand times the size of the ancient city where it is believed the mother of humanity, 'Eve', was laid to rest.
These days Jeddah is fast-paced and a bit rough around the edges, with high-rises and a waterfront culture that are symbols of the Kingdom's modernisation. This blend of old and new is what makes the 'bride of the Red Sea' such an appealing expat destination, and often the first Saudi city foreigners like to live in.