Internist Jobs Worldwide
Browse our latest jobs for internists / general physicians / hospitalists and junior internal medicine trainees
Locations of Internist Positions
- Canada - rural and urban hospital practice - salaried or fee for service
- Australia - rural and urban hospital practice, salaried
- New Zealand - rural and urban, salaried
- UK and Ireland - mostly urban and salaried
- UAE - city hospitals and polyclincs - salaried or fee for service
- Qatar - city hospitals, salaried
- Saudi Arabia - city hospitals and polyclinics - salaried
- China- city hospitals, salaried with incentive payments
- Singapore - city hospitals, salaried
Specialist Internist Roles
Specialist Internal Medicine Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Junior Doctor Trainee Internists / General Physicians
Junior doctor internal medicine training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Register for Internal Medicine Positions
Medical Jobs in Dhahran, Al Sharqiyyah Province, Saudi Arabia
Register for Jobs in Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions in Saudi Arabia
- Doctors - consultants and specialists in all disciplines
- Nurses - nurse managers and leaders
- Midwives - managers and leaders
- Allied Health Professionals - senior positions
Living and Working in Dhahran
Dhahran, Arabic Al-Ẓahrān, is the administrative centre of Saudi Aramco, the world's largest oil company. Located in the oil field region, just south of the Persian Gulf port of Dammam and near the site of the original discovery of oil in Saudi Arabia in 1938, it is one of the three cities which make up the Eastern Region.
Dhahran is also home to the major U.S. Air Force installation (now King Abdulaziz Air Base), a number of other U.S. military installations and the government-sponsored King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals which was founded there in 1963.
The town has petroleum-extraction and shipping facilities, a stabilizing plant, a modern international airport, and rail connections to Riyadh and Dammam.