Internist Jobs Worldwide
Browse our latest jobs for internists / general physicians / hospitalists and junior internal medicine trainees
Locations of Internist Positions
- Canada - rural and urban hospital practice - salaried or fee for service
- Australia - rural and urban hospital practice, salaried
- New Zealand - rural and urban, salaried
- UK and Ireland - mostly urban and salaried
- UAE - city hospitals and polyclincs - salaried or fee for service
- Qatar - city hospitals, salaried
- Saudi Arabia - city hospitals and polyclinics - salaried
- China- city hospitals, salaried with incentive payments
- Singapore - city hospitals, salaried
Specialist Internist Roles
Specialist Internal Medicine Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Junior Doctor Trainee Internists / General Physicians
Junior doctor internal medicine training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Register for Internal Medicine Positions
Auckland is New Zealand’s most populous city and is a multi-cultural hub of food, music, arts and culture.
Also known as Tāmaki Makaurau, Auckland sprawls over volcanic hills and around twin harbours, offering an exhilarating mix of natural wonders and urban adventures.
Auckland offers an urban environment where most people live within half an hour of beautiful beaches, Hiking trails and a dozen enchanting holiday islands. Add a sunny climate, a background rhythm of Polynesian culture and a passion for outstanding food, wine and shopping, and you’re beginning to get the picture of Auckland, New Zealand's largest and most diverse city.
More than just a city, Auckland is a whole region full of things to see and do. With so many experiences close by it’s easy to hop from one adventure to the next.
Auckland has great jobs available for mental health professionals: psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and psychiatric nurses so get in touch with us if you are interested.