Internist Jobs Worldwide
Browse our latest jobs for internists / general physicians / hospitalists and junior internal medicine trainees
Locations of Internist Positions
- Canada - rural and urban hospital practice - salaried or fee for service
- Australia - rural and urban hospital practice, salaried
- New Zealand - rural and urban, salaried
- UK and Ireland - mostly urban and salaried
- UAE - city hospitals and polyclincs - salaried or fee for service
- Qatar - city hospitals, salaried
- Saudi Arabia - city hospitals and polyclinics - salaried
- China- city hospitals, salaried with incentive payments
- Singapore - city hospitals, salaried
Specialist Internist Roles
Specialist Internal Medicine Qualifications
- UK: MRCP / CCT
- Ireland: MRCPI / CSD
- USA: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Canada: FRCPC
- Australia and New Zealand: FRACP
- South Africa: FCP / MMed
- Western Europe: National Board Certification
Junior Doctor Trainee Internists / General Physicians
Junior doctor internal medicine training and service positions - House officer and Registrar - are available in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Ireland. Training roles are accredited by the appropriate postgraduate education organisations for a fixed time and provide structured education and supervision leading to specialist qualification and certification. Trainees should register with the appropriate Royal College or other institution for recognition of training and approval to take examinations.
Service roles are not accredited for training purposes but nevertheless provide excellent experience relevant to other specialities and general practice.
Junior doctor candidates must hold a medical degree from a WHO approved school, have completed internship and hold a valid practice certificate. Postgraduate country entrance exams may be required.
Register for Internal Medicine Positions
Medical Jobs in Albany, Great Southern Region, Western Australia
Advantages of Living and Working in Albany
- 418KM drive or 75 minutes flight from state capital Perth. Regular flights available
One of the world's greatest journeys, the Bibbulmun Track runs from Perth to Albany. As well as world-class hiking, you'll also find some top-notch spots for fishing, sailing and diving. Historic Whaling Station at Discovery Bay and whale watching tours by boat or land Albany Farmers' Markets. No imports here, just fresh and fabulous, locally-grown flavours. From convict prisons, whaling ships and taverns to quaint cottages and grand National Trust residences, you can take in almost two centuries of history on a 30-minute self-guided walk, following the Amity Trail
Albany Medical Services
The Great Southern Health Region is organised around the Albany Health Campus as the major ‘hub’ for public health services. A range of regional services
This network of services provides a continuum of care for residents and visitors and allows for patients to be transferred to the more specialised, larger hospital in Albany or metropolitan tertiary hospitals, where required.